A Note From John Skelly, President of H.N.S.T.
My name is John Skelly and I am the Owner operator of HNST Mold Inspections LLC. John Skelly, owner-operator of HNST Mold Inspections
My background stems from hands-on experience in Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, Air Duct Cleaning, and Indoor Air Quality Assessment.
I began working in this industry in 2003 when I joined an Indoor Air Quality Company where I worked my way up through the ranks and within three years was in charge of the day to day operations of the company.
When I founded HNST Mold Inspection, in 2010, it was with the vision to be an independent consultant and to help my clients by focusing strictly on the Mold Inspection and Assessment side of the industry.
I strive to provide my clients with the highest level of personalized service while providing honest and unbiased opinions and solutions with detailed documentation of their situations.
I look forward to working with you and appreciate your business.
Who We Are
- We are NYS Mold Accessor Licensed as required by the state of New York Click here to view our license
- We are NYS Asbestos Handlers Licensed as required by the state of New York Click here to view our license
- We are US EPA Certified for Lead Testing Click here to view our license
Standards for Conduct and Ethics to be followed by NAMP members:
- The Mold Professional shall uphold the honor and dignity of this profession and avoid association with any enterprise of questionable character or apparent conflict of interest.
- The Mold Professional shall protect and promote the interests of the client to the best of the Mold Professional’s ability and knowledge, recognizing that the client has placed its trust and confidence in the Mold Professional.
- The Mold Professional shall conduct his/her business in a manner that will assure the client of the Mold Professional’s independence from outside influence and interest, which would compromise the Mold Professional’s ability to render a fair and impartial opinion, regarding and inspection performed.
- The Mold Professional shall not accept compensation from more than one interested party for the same service on the same property without the consent of all interested parties.
- The Mold Professional shall promptly disclose to the client any interest in any other business which may affect the client, the quality, or the result of the inspection or remediation.
- The Mold Professional shall not knowingly use the inspection or remediation process to obtain work in any other field.
- The Mold Professional shall make every effort to uphold, maintain, and improve the professional practice, integrity, and reputation of the National Association of Mold Professionals.