Lisa S.

It went great! My parents had a couple of leaks in their house in an upstairs bathroom and mold developed in the basement. Apparently in NY, if there is mold in your house, you must get a NY State licensed mold assessor to determine everywhere that mold is or could be. We got John Skelly’s name from a mold remediation company. John talked to me and explained what things we could and could not do, …

Mold assessment as well as testing for asbestos